Customer Service Excellence is a practical tool that drives customer focused change within organisations. It aims to bring professional high level customer service concepts into common practice whilst building a picture of your organisation and how focused it truly is.
The Customer Service Excellence Champions role is pivotal in ensuring organisations are well on the way to gaining accreditation with the CSE standard. The aim of this training is to build capacity within organisations whilst leading and implementing further work in raising awareness of CSE and the requirements of the standard. This can be used to positively drive improvements in the services delivered.
What to expect
By the end of the session delegate will have:
- Defined the role of the Champion
- Gained a working knowledge of the Customer Service Excellence Standard
- Explored the evidence requirements to achieve and maintain the Standard
- Reflected on the role of the Champion in relation to managing expectations, selling the benefits and supporting continuous improvement within an organization
- ‘Mapped’ their own organization against the standard in relation to identifying strong evidence in place
- Developed a personal action plan which will assist them to develop within the role
Michael Lynch is a trainer, assessor adviser and coach with international experience of providing support in several areas of customer serve, organisational and professional development. He is a skilled designer of training & development courses and has a capable and effective organiser; he now offers qualified, successful expertise in several areas of development. As a Customer Service Excellence Lead Assessor and Adviser he has worked with an established list of clients who have achieved CSE status.
All of our training courses are available for in-house delivery where we can tailor the course to suit your requirements.
To request a quote for In-House Training, please get in touch.
Terms and conditions of booking can be found below. Lunch and refreshments are provided as part of the delegate price.