Video: Operational Leaders In Legal 2013 conference highlights
Video length: 4 mins 58 secs
Watch this video to view the highlights from our Operational Leaders In Legal 2013 conference. Sponsored by Barclays, the event took place on 7 November 2013 at the Grange City Hotel – our OLIL conferences are the only events of its kind to specifically target chief operating officers and operational leaders from large UK, European and US law firms.
The Operational Leaders In Legal 2013 event addresses the challenges operational leaders face in driving efficiency and profitability under increasingly oppressive price constraints from clients. The event featured a fantastic line-up of speakers from Top 100 UK and US professional service firms and senior in-house counsel, including:
- Peter Hickman, chief finance and operations officer, Linklaters
- Steve Poor, chair and managing partner, Seyfarth Shaw
- Abby Ewen, IT director, Berrymans Lace Mawer
- Amanda Burton, global chief operating officer, Clifford Chance
- Johnny Nichols, HR director, Bird & Bird
- Darren Mitchell, chief operating officer, continental Europe, Hogan Lovells
- Alison Laird, international director of implementation, DLA Piper
- Mark Dembovsky, chief executive, HowardKennnedyFsi
OLIL 2013 showcases the leading firms that are restructuring business services and maximising profitability in an ever-changing and financially challenging market.
Contact the LSN team about OLIL 2014 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0870 112 5058