Risk & Compliance
We react to the reports that the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) have put their reforms for the professional indemnity (PI) insurance market on the back-burner.
In March 2018, the SRA published a consultation “Protecting the users of legal services: balancing cost and access to legal services”, which outlines proposals for the Solicitors’ Compensation Fund and the PI insurance market, with the stated aims of:
- Over three hours of networking with like-minded people at the only networking event for business services within legal!
- A free networking masterclass
- Exposure to over 100 law firms and suppliers
- Assistance making connections and finding solutions
- Help with finding a new job
- Food and drinks
- The chance to catch up with old and new colleagues<
Lunchtime event - REGISTER NOW!
Our networking events are FREE to attend but only if you work in a law firm or solicitors practice.
One of the UK’s leading personal injury law firms has added a much-needed line of defence against accidental data breaches.
Your organisation uses some files every day. You also have files that don’t see day-to-day use but must be retained for administrative purposes, retention requirements, or legal compliance; these are inactive files. Do you have a strategy for keeping them organised, accessible, and secure? Here are several tips for managing your inactive files: