Legal Support Network (LSN) is excited to be ending the year on a high! A record-breaking 610 legal professionals are registered for LSN’s last networking event of 2019 in London.
Ignition Law is a Virtual Law firm, they're rapidly growing, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are digitally driven. Like all law firms, they need the right tools and systems to enable them to grow and grow fast, as they're experiencing 60% year on year growth. See how Actionstep helps the business keep up with the demand.
Video time: 00:03:00
On Monday 9 November, LSN opened its networking doors once again to over 250 guests with its Connect4Community celebration. The November event, designed to help connect professionals in the legal community in an original and engaging way, was the grand finale of 2018 and the last of the three networking events held each year in London.
On Monday 9 July, LSN welcomed over 300 guests into a new era of networking events with our summer Connect4Community celebration, where the brightest legal business professionals came together for a free evening of fun, games and giveaways. The event was one of three London networking events held each year, which are designed to fulfil LSN’s mission to help connect professionals in our community in an original and engaging way.
Generously hosted by our friends at Addleshaw Goddard, the latest event in the portfolio puts the focus on the transformations taking place within buildings and office space.
What to expect
On the speaker line up………..
- Alexander East, modern workplace and security specialist, Microsoft
- Ross Jeremy, head of collaboration, Simmons and Simmons
- Yuval Dvir, global online scaled partnerships, Google
- Senior representative, Deloitte
- Alaana Linney, director, Bupa Health Services
- David Fazakerley, CIO, MW Solicitors
- Peter Gill, chief commercial officer, Converge
- Richard Francis, principal, Monomoy and steering comimittee member, UK Green Building Council
- Justine Thompson, Head of Diversity and Inclusivity, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Julie Wacker, Business Psychologist, Robertson Cooper
- Senior representative, Addleshaw Goddard
- Daniel Winterfeldt, Global capital markets partner,, Reed Smith and founder, Interlaw diversity forum
Econocom, a leading European player specialising in the digital transformation of organisations, has been announced as an official Supplier of The 2018 Ryder Cup.
As well as providing a range of hardware products critical to the organisation of The Ryder Cup, Econocom will also become the Presenting Sponsor of the On Course Radio Service for the biennial contest, which takes place at Le Golf National in Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, Paris from 25th – 30th September 2018.