Lexcel accredited, Legal 500 firm in Luton seek a dedicated Accounts/Billing Assistant.
If you possess accounts or billings experience, then this is a great opportunity to work for a reputable firm with expertise in several legal sectors. The firm encourages applications from individuals who are motivated, ambitious and seeking a change.
- Inputting of monthly billing for criminal and civil departments
- Carrying out checks
- Dealing with issues raised
- Assisting in monthly payroll
- Completion of expenses
- Overtime for fee earning staff
Rare opportunity for experienced legal accounts professional to assist in managing the financial department of a top-tier West London law firm as its Finance Manager.
Highly regarded firm in Lancashire seeks a talented Credit Control Legal Cashier.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Legal Cashier to join our client's busy practice on a part time basis 28 hours a week across four days with the opportunity to increase to full time throughout the year. The successful applicant shall undertake and enjoy a wide range of duties.
• Bank reconciliations
• Credit control
• Sending TTs
• Accounts and nominal posting
• SRA and all other statutory compliance
• Legal Aid matters
• BACS and CHAPS
• Dealing with petty cash
Management Accountant – Maternity Cover -12-15 months
One of the worlds most respected global law firms is looking for an experienced management accountant to join their team.
- Reporting to the Financial controller, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including the production of the global month end finance pack and the review of the office Profit and Loss accounts.
- You will get the chance to assist with global marketing reporting and analysis and assist in developing management reporting
If you're working as a Legal Cashier or an Accounts Assistant in a law firm, and feel that the time may be right to take on the next challenge in a friendly/rewarding environment, we may well have the perfect role for you!
Balance Recruitment are representing a well-established and highly regarded UK law firm, as they look to add a Legal Cashier to their team.
A well-established law firm in Surrey seeks an ambitious part-time Legal Cashier.
This position is working part-time, five days a week with a degree of flexibility. The successful legal cashier will deal with all cashiering duties to support a busy legal department. The ideal candidate will have experience gained within a similar role and will possess excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills.
- Liaising with external auditors
- Dealing will all SAR and other statutory compliance
- Accounting and costs management
- All cashiering duties
- Reporting to partners
Lexcel accredited practice is seeking an experienced Legal Cashier.
We are now tasked with sourcing an organised Legal Cashier to join our clients' thriving practice in Blackburn. Becoming part of a growing accounts department, the successful Legal Cashier will handle all aspects of cashiering duties, in full compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules, to include: bank reconciliations; processing payments and receipts; VAT returns; management of client and office accounts; petty cash; preparing cheques; and; LAA billings.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a niche ambitious law firm based in Central London. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager duties include;
· Dealing with day to day invoices
· Ensuring the purchase ledger printouts are reconciled to supplier statements
· Dealing with day to day nominal payments
· Dealing with all Partner expense claims
· Dealing with clients by telephone and/or by letter/email
· Bank reconciliations
· Deposit account transfers/postings
A top US law firm are currently recruiting for an Accounting Cashier to join their team on a permanent basis in their impressive London offices.
For this position you will be responsible for providing both Accounts Payable and Cashiering service to their London team whilst following the firm's policies and procedures.
Primary responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with the US finance team in order to set up new vendors
· Scanning and positing of invoices and credit notes
A legal cashier with experience of handling office account and accounts payable duties is required to join this international law firm based near St Pauls. The firm provides a full range of high quality legal services with particular emphasis on corporate and commercial law. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role will oversee the control of office account, as well as occasional support with billing and credit Control. Duties include;