This year’s Tikit InFocus will be held at the Oval cricket ground in London on the 26th September, 2019. We hope that you can join us for a day of education and networking at this fantastic venue.
We are excited to say that Janet Day, Chair of the independent Tikit Product Advisory Board will be our host for the day and she will keep us on track to deliver a jam-packed agenda
It's time - our favourite time of the year is here and we are ready to celebrate it with a lovely summery outdoor soiree!
Come join us for some serious fun, a few summery cocktails, network with your peers, meet some Sprouts and have a jolly good time!
We hope to see you there, should you have any questions in the meantime just email us at email@example.com.
Please note that the event is for the legal industry.
Please join Ten10 and Adrian Brown, Head of Fusion QA at ICAP for an evening seminar on test automation.
Arrivals are from 6pm where welcome drinks will be served. The seminar presentations will start promptly at 6:30pm followed by drinks, discussion and networking from 8pm.
Are Commercial Automation Tools Dead?
Chris Thompson, Consultancy Services Director, Ten10
GDPR, Fraud, Price Transparency, Practice Efficiencies – 2018 has generated a number of challenges that law firms need to prepare for. ‘Preparing Your Firm for 2019 and Beyond’ is a series of free seminars that have been put together for firms interested in how employing best practice strategies can help meet the challenges whilst encouraging growth.
2:00pm - Registration
NetDocuments is excited to announce its annual summit, ndElevate 2018 taking place in London.
What to expect
8:30-9:15 - Registration and breakfast
9:15-9:30 - Welcome and opening
9:30-10:45 - Keynote
10:45-11:15 - Break
11:15-12:45 - Breakouts
12:45-14:15 - Lunch
14:15-16:15 - Breakouts
16:15-16:45 - Break
16:45-17:30 - Closing sessions
17:30-19:00 - Cocktail reception in partner village
19:00-LATE - Kanaloa after party sponsored by Tikit
Kanaloa after party
Sponsored by Tikit
Join ndElevate EMEA attendees at the Kanaloa Tiki bar at 7:00 PM for an exclusive after-party hosted by Tikit. There will be entertainment, appetisers, drinks and plenty of fun to carry through the night.
Join the conversation
The Kingston-Upon-Thames Property Hub will provide regular opportunities for you to meet and share your knowledge with a local group of experts about the relevant and topical issues in your area. They will be attended by representatives from all parties involved in the property transaction, from conveyancers, estate agents and developers, to surveyors, lenders and Local Authorities – and will make for engaging and relevant discussion spanning the length and breadth of the industry.
Join the conversation
The Harrow Property Hub will provide regular opportunities for you to meet and share your knowledge with a local group of experts about the relevant and topical issues in your area. They will be attended by representatives from all parties involved in the property transaction, from conveyancers, estate agents and developers, to surveyors, lenders and Local Authorities – and will make for engaging and relevant discussion spanning the length and breadth of the industry.
Generously hosted by our friends at Addleshaw Goddard, the latest event in the portfolio puts the focus on the transformations taking place within buildings and office space.
What to expect
On the speaker line up………..
- Alexander East, modern workplace and security specialist, Microsoft
- Ross Jeremy, head of collaboration, Simmons and Simmons
- Yuval Dvir, global online scaled partnerships, Google
- Senior representative, Deloitte
- Alaana Linney, director, Bupa Health Services
- David Fazakerley, CIO, MW Solicitors
- Peter Gill, chief commercial officer, Converge
- Richard Francis, principal, Monomoy and steering comimittee member, UK Green Building Council
- Justine Thompson, Head of Diversity and Inclusivity, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Julie Wacker, Business Psychologist, Robertson Cooper
- Senior representative, Addleshaw Goddard
- Daniel Winterfeldt, Global capital markets partner,, Reed Smith and founder, Interlaw diversity forum
- Over three hours of networking with like-minded people at the only networking event for business services within legal!
- A free networking masterclass
- Exposure to over 100 law firms and suppliers
- Assistance making connections and finding solutions
- Help with finding a new job
- Food and drinks
- The chance to catch up with old and new colleague