Eliminate the three limiting factors that keep the owners of small law firms working too hard for too little profit
In this no-cost online seminar you will discover:
- The 3 Limiting Factors that could be stopping you from getting more clients and increasing profits and keeping you working too many hours
- How to use the 3 Essential Elements of a Profitable Practice to overcome these limiting factors
- A simple, 3 step process to plan out what you need to do next to have more clients and more profits without working more hours
The first meeting, hosted by our friends Protiviti at their London office in the Shard, on Tuesday 23rd October 2018 (9:30am–4:30pm), will focus on Practice Management Systems with the following keynote sessions: –
What to expect
The idea of Baskerville Drummond's Law Firm Business and IT Leaders forum events is that we bring some of our clients and other similar sized firms together a few times a year (to be decided at the first meeting) to provide our network members with the opportunity to: –
- Gain strategic insights into market developments and relevant emerging technologies;
- Build relationships with other firms who face similar challenges;
- Set up working groups on key issues that could lead to collaboration between firms;
- Experience “real world” demonstrations of emerging technologies in a “non-sales” context;
- Hear “real world” examples from other members on how they have implemented technology in their firms.
When confronted with unexpected business disruptions, alternative investment firms must react swiftly, methodically and successfully or else risk significant financial loss. This level of response requires extensive business continuity planning to ensure all aspects of a firm’s business are evaluated and protected.
Effective business continuity planning (BCP) can help minimize financial loss and the negative effects of disruptions on an investment firm’s strategic plans, market position, operations, and reputation.
When a cybersecurity incident happens, it is critical to act fast to minimize any inherent risk to your firm. That said, being able to act swiftly requires firms to have an Incident Response Plan in place.
Please join us on Thursday, October 18th to hear from Matt Donahue and Jeremy Ross, business continuity consultants at Eze Castle Integration to learn the steps to create a plan for before, during and after a cyber incident, including sample incidents and appropriate response steps.
In today's changing regulatory and investor landscape, Information Security Plans are critical for alternative investment management firms to comply with SEC regulations, due diligence requests and state laws.
Please join us on Thursday, October 4th to hear from Matt Donahue, business continuity consultant and Steve Banda, senior product manager from Eze Castle Integration to learn:
- What is an information security plan and why it is necessary to have a formal plan in place?
- What are the nine steps to create an information security plan?
How has DPS dealt with the Brabners decision? Are we prepared for Making Tax Digital? You will be able to find out all of this and more in our free one-hour webinar as you get the opportunity to ask one of our accounts training team any questions that you have about our Legal Accounting software, DPS Financial Director.
In this webinar you will have the chance to ask all of the questions you’ve ever had about our Legal Accounts software, DPS Financial Director.
If you are unable to attend, complete the form anyway and we will send you the recording.
Making Tax Digital is coming next Spring.
From the 1st April 2019, all firms with a revenue over £85k, will have to maintain digital records of their VAT.
In this free, one-hour webinar, we will show you what is happening, how it will affect you and what we are doing to prepare for it.
To register, click here. If you are unable to attend, register anyway and we will send you the recording.